Thank you for your interest in joining Citizens Coal Council!
Membership Levels (annual dues)
Membership to Citizens Coal Council is currently only open to individuals.
1. Voting rights. All individual members are eligible to vote on bylaw changes and in Board elections.
2. Leadership opportunities in Committees and Work Groups
3. Participation in all general meetings of the Citizens Coal Council
4. Belonging to a national network of groups and individuals for the purpose of increasing our collective power in our work for social and environmental justice in coal-impacted communities
5. Opportunities to connect and build meaningful relationships with others to facilitate sharing and exchange of information and knowledge
6. Participation in legislative and regulatory initiatives, advocacy and outreach
Citizens Coal Council is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All membership dues and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Need a printable membership form?
NEED A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP DUES WAIVER?